– The most complete test and training centre for drilling and intervention technology in Norway
Xrig has, in cooperation with EnergyX, a wide range of testing facilities, including
- Experienced and highly skilled personnel
- Drilling Rig
- Horizontal Drilling Test Rig
- HPHT Well Simulator
- Downhole Motor Dynamometer
- Hyperbaric Test Cell
- Push/Pull Test Bench
With our combined services we are available to reduce down-time during testing:
- Assistance with modifications
- Production of spare-parts
- Disassembly/assembly of tools and Equipment
EXPERIENCED AND HIGHLY SKILLED PERSONNEL
We offer our clients a unique opportunity to continue their competence building by testing different drilling and down hole technology in real wells.
- Coring tool have been tested several times
- Drilling of 6” hole with a hydraulic hammer with a special hardrock drillbit.
- Milling with new developed P&A equipment from test casings.
- Milling with cementing tools
- Casing cutting tool have been tested several times in the rig, where 7’’ and 9-5/8” casing was cut.
- Casing retrieving tool have been tested in a 7’’ and 9-5/8” casing
- Casing plug have been tested
- Casing Running tool (Volant) have been tested at Xrig for training of offshore personnel.
- Swivel testing, using a custom-made rig-up at the drill floor.
HORIZONTAL DRILLING TEST RIG
Can be used for several types of testing, e.g. milling plugs, drilling, whipstock milling etc.
- Total length: 23 ft /7 m
- Maximum stroke: 9,8 ft / 3 m
- Maximum WOB: 22K lbs /10 T
HPHT WELL SIMULATOR
Simulates high temperatures and high pressures at various well inclinations.
Wire feed thru for running e-line equipment.
Max length: 11 meters
Inclination: 0 – 80°
SWP: 12K psi
E-line Communications: 12K psi PBH
DOWNHOLE MOTOR DYNAMOMETER
For power measurements for thru tubing motors and various other motor types.
- Max Torque: 3,400 Nm / 2,510 ft/lbs
- Max push force: 7,500 lbs / 3400 kg
- Max pull force: 12,000 lbs / 5 450 kg
- Max speed: 1,200 rpm
HYPERBARIC TEST CELL
Max pressure: 22 000 psi / 1500 bar
ID: 6,2 in
Height: 43 in / 1100 mm
Equipped with bulkheads for electronics and hydraulics. Possibly to combine pressure test and heat test (HPHT) up to 175 °C.
We have experienced personnel that can perform pressure testing up to 20,000 psi.
Our data acquisition system is used for logging and documenting pressure test certificates.
Push/Pull Test Bench
Max push: 50 ton
Max pull: 30 ton
Max tool diameter: 220 mm
Max tool length: 3,600 mm
Possibility for applying rotation and side forces.